We invite you to participate in the 3rd International Conference „Medical Cannabis in Theory and in Practice – science, medicine, law”, organized by the “Krok Po Kroku” Foundation and Coalition for Medical marijuana.
The 2-day event will be held in the city of Wroclaw.
For whom is the conference?
The conference is aimed at: physicians, medical personnel, politicians, patients and their caregivers.
- PHYSICIANS AND MEDICAL PERSONNEL – will acquire solid knowledge to use in their practice
- PATIENTS – will learn about new therapeutic options and new solutions for their health problems
- POLITICIANS – will get the possibility to broaden their knowledge about legal systems in other countries and to reach the best sources of information regarding medicinal use of cannabis
The subject of the conference
- Science – the most recent information from the world of medical cannabis
- Medicine – experiences of physicians and patients gained during therapies in which cannabis is used
- Law – international experiences in the field of legal regulation of medicinal use of cannabis
Why it's worth to participate
- You'll learn what medical cannabis is, in what conditions (and why) it can be helpful and how to use it
- You'll get to know the facts and myths about medical uses of cannabis
- You'll have a unique possibility to hear the top experts from the field of medical cannabis, from Poland and abroad
- You'll receive the proofs of cannabis therapy efficacy in various diseases and practical advice on therapeutic use
- The knowledge presented during the conference comes from the best sources: you don't have to go abroad to learn more – just come to Wroclaw
Cost of participation
- First day / PLN 150
- Second day / PLN 150
- Both days / PLN 250
Conference organizers and partners